The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1900 block of Mulberry Avenue: copper tubing.
• Residence, 500 block of South Leighton Avenue: air conditioning unit, firearm, antique suitcase.
• Residence, 1600 block of West 21st Street: jewelry, television, book bag, coat.
• Residence, 400 block of South Wilmer Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 2900 block of Gurnee Avenue: televisions, jewelry.
• Residence, 500 block of Rosewood Avenue: tools.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: clothing, boots, jewelry.
• Parking lot, 100 block of Werner Drive: utility trailer.
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 49th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: cash, cell phones, jewelry.
• Supermarket, 1600 block of Quintard Avenue: purse, cash, jewelry, personal I.D.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Parkway: purse, camera, cash.
• Residence, 1200 block of Woodstock Avenue: laptop computer, cash.
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: 2010 Dodge Challenger.
• Parking lot, 1600 block of Quintard Avenue: cash, jewelry.
• Residence, unspecified block of Monte Camille Road: navigation system, mp3 player.
• Residence, unspecified block of Sunset Drive: cash, wallet, credit/debit cards, money clip.
• Residence, 300 block of Autumn Lane: 1998 GMC Sierra.
• Residence, 800 block of West 54th Street: cash, checkbook, purse.
• Parking lot, 100 block of Bill Robison Parkway: wallet, debit card, vehicle key, cell phone.
• Residence, 600 block of Brentwood Drive: purse, cash, credit card.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Church, Alabama 9, Anniston: lumber, attic vent, tools, plumbing/electrical supplies.
• Residence, Tiffany Lane, Ohatchee: saw, pressure washer, generator.
• Residence, Earl Roberts Road, Anniston: plumbing to hot water heater, copper wiring.
• Residence, Mamre Church Road, Glencoe: television, air compressor, beverages.
• Residence, Peeks Hill Road, Ohatchee: firearm, holster, chain saw.
• Residence, Ingram Wells Road, Ohatchee: television, game console.
• Residence, Alexandria-Wellington Road, Alexandria: firearm, computer monitor.
• Unknown location of Hobson City: cell phone.
• Residence, Grayton Road, Ohatchee: air conditioning unit.
• Supermarket, Big Valley Drive, Alexandria: 2004 Ford Sport Trac.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 15-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 300 block of Coldwater Road, Eastaboga: jewelry, CDs.
• Unknown location, 2200 block of U.S. 78 East: fusing machine, welder, motor, water pumps, metal, steel sink. (Recovered 01-21-2013)
• Construction site east of mile marker 185 on I-20: rebar.
• Sears, 700 Quintard Drive: heater, pressure washer. (Recovered 01-12-2013)
• Residence, 1100 block of Barry Street: vehicle keys.
• Department store, 700 block of Quintard Drive: clothing. (Recovered 01-20-2013)
• Residence, 4100 block of McIntosh Road: coated steel.